Our philosophy is to make learning an enjoyable and rewarding activity with the knowledge that play is essential to children’s health and well-being and foundational to each childs learning. Our aim is to support. Teachers provide encouragement nurture and protection, security stimulation and supervision to children. It is our mandate to teach our children not only the common standards not only it is our passion to exceed those standards and let our children learn without limits.
Our mission at Kigwa Ridge School is to equip students with the tools for effective learning by providing a stimulating, innovative and supportive learning environment with a foundation of strong basic skills.
Kigwa Ridge School is committed, within the resources at its disposal to;
- Ensuring that students and staff are valued, respected and successful.
- Safeguard the safety and security of all its students and staff within the school environment..
- Providing a caring and environment for students and staff
Kigwa Ridge School is committed to excellence in Early Childhood Education. To achieve this, we are committed to the following goals:
- Developing a strong sense of identity so that our children create their own knowledge through hands-on experiences and child initiated play
- Providing each child the opportunity to develop his/her fullest potential: socially, physically, emotionally and intellectually
- We aim to provide a safe, clean and orderly environment in which students may thrive.
As educators we will guide your child’s play by listening, watching and designing learning experiences in relaxed, natural learning spaces.